Transfusion WM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Social media and online resources for West Midlands Transfusion training

Go down

Social media and online resources for West Midlands Transfusion training Empty Social media and online resources for West Midlands Transfusion training

Post by Admin Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:54 pm

I’m new to Twitter and the whole social media thing too but learning fast. Below are some tips to help you get the most out of the Twitter feed, hopefully with minimal headaches. Let me know if you have suggestions to improve accessibility, or if you're having problems accessing the information and interacting when you want to.

The Twitter handle is @TransfusionWM

I will use the following hashtags to direct the purpose of each tweet:

#haemSpRs: questions or information that may be of interest to you (please do feel free to answer these tweets, and please view the full discussion (click "view conversation" on the bottom right of the tweet) before replying to make sure you're not repeating a discussion that's already been had. If you post a correct answer that's a duplicate I will simply "favourite" your tweet).

#blooducation: anything interesting about transfusion for the wider community. This hashtag is also being used by other transfusion education tweeters.

I will use specific hashtags for discussions pertaining to a particular topic, e.g. questions in the recent quick fire round were tagged with "#NAIT". If you want your answers to be visible to others taking part in the discussion, you can include it in your answer. If anyone then wants to see the whole conversation they can search for “#NAIT” and see the whole stream.

When tweeting from a meeting or educational event I will use one particular hashtag. You can then search for that hashtag later on to see what I tweeted from there (along with what others may have tweeted). For example #F2FNHSBT was used by myself and @KatePendry at the recent Face to Face meeting of the patient-facing NHSBT consultants.

I also suggest you follow
@ASH_hematology
@BloodJournal
@BloodManagement
@BritSocHaem
@RCPath
@TeamHaem
@Transfusion_TEL

and anything else you fancy!

Enjoy!

Admin
Admin